Friday, April 3, 2009

Start of something new!

For years I have been scrapbooking, making invitations and stationary for work, myself and friends. I love the creative freedom I am allowed to make something out of nothing. With this being said I will now begin doing this as a career as well. I feel that the Lord has blesses me with this opportunity and am excited to start somethin new. Everyone needs passion in their life. Faith, family, friends, and creative expression encompass my passions and now I want to share that with those around me. I will begin posting samples of invitations, baby announcements, etc. on a regular basis with order information. Overall though i want this to be a CUSTOM design site, I want to talk to you about exactly what you want and make it happen as opposed to picking from a stock template. Thanks so much for your prayers and support for my endeavor and I look forward to working with you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment